Railway Recruitment 2016
Good news for all those candidates who are waiting for the Railway Recruitment now they all can apply to RRB jobs very soon. Railway Recruitment Board has release the Railway Recruitment 2016 online Notification. So interested candiates can check the information of RRB ASM/JAA/Clerk 18252 Vacancies Notification from here.
Indian Railways is the important ability of this service procedure for the railway Recruitment Department. This Department declare a announcement in assorted reporters according to which, there are 18252 several positions. below this announcement various canacies are attach like Assistant Station Master, Senior Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC, Commercial Apprentice and others.
According the offiical notification, release by the result4nu.blogspot.in for our applicants that Railway Recruitment Board will be conduct a assignment drive for well taught and dedicated staff employee’s and release the notice on 25.12.2015. Then, we direct the applied obtain complete to fill up Railway Vacancies 2016. The registration procedure is regarding to commence on 25th December for which the last date to apply online is 25.01.2016.
Recruitment Department: Indian Railways
Total Vacancies: 18252
Opening Date to Apply: 25.12.2015
Last Date to Apply: 25.01.2016
Job Location: All over India
All information For RRB Station Master Clerk Recruitment 2016
Vacancies Details with Post Name
- Commercial Apprentice- 703 posts
- Traffic Apprentice- 1645 posts
- Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk- 127 posts
- Goods Guard- 7591 posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist- 1205 posts
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist- 869 posts
- Asst Station Master- 5942 posts
- Traffic Asst- 166 posts
- Senior Time Keeper- 4 posts
All applicants should have accepted the 10th, 12th and Graduation degree as a post wise.
The candidates should have limit age is 30 Years. The minimum age information will confirmed via the announcement which will release on 26-12-2015.
The candidates should wait because the organization inform regarding the exam fee from the official notice.
As we previously declare over that this year the choice procedure has been altered. After the candidates only have to face one round i.e. Written Test.
How To Apply for Railway Recruitment 2016
- Candiates vist the official website which is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now go to the home page, Choose the Notification link, click on it.
- Then read the qualified Criteria and if you suitable then hit on the Apply Link.
- Now enter the application form with all the necessary information link, Applicants Name, Date Off Birth carefully etc.
- Now check the duly filled form and submit it before a due date.
- Lastly, take a print out of filled form for the further use.
For more information visit the official website